Monday, April 23, 2012

My Creative Side

So I'm working on an ad for Freedomizer Radio.com and I was telling my husband how I wanted to make it like the theme song to Garry Shandling's show.



Here are the lyrics to my proposed ad jingle:
"This is an ad for Freedomizer Radio.
An ad for Freedomizer Radio.
This is the music that you hear when we hypnotize you.
We're almost halfway finished.
How do you like it so far?
Advertise on Freedomizer Radio.

This is an ad for Freedomizer Radio.
An ad for Freedomizer Radio.
We're the site that consistently ranks high nationally and internationally.
Check us out on Alexa Rankings.
We're up there really high.
Advertise on Freedomizer Radioooooooo dot com."

I was a tiny, tiny baby when I watched Garry Shandling on HBO. This was back in the day when parents were irresponsible and just let their kids watch whatever they were watching. Speaking of HBO I think I literally saw that Michael Keaton movie 'Mr. Mom' a thousand times on HBO one summer.

Oops. Not HBO. Showtime.

P.S. My husband had literally never heard of Garry Shandling at all. Which is why I thought this was funny at first. But actually, I feel old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment